Start-Up: Managing Sales Force
- Due Mar 28, 11:59 PM
- Not Submitted
- POINTS 15
You are the Vice President of Sales for a start-up company specializing in enterprise software (ERP) focusing on cloud-based retail and point-of-sale information technology. The company provides elaborate inventory management, point-of-sale, and sales management software that will target small and midsize businesses. You have been asked to create a sales preparation plan, sometimes called a "script," for the CEO to review. During the pre-approach phase, sales people often prepare a script to outline their sales presentation to guide them during the actual presentation. The script allows a sales person to be better prepared to meet with the prospective customer.
Writea 1,050- to 1,400-word sales preparation plan that includes the following:
- Description of two service features and the customer benefits of your service that result from those features
- Description of a visual aid or demonstration you will use during the sales presentation
- A minimum of three selling activities, explaining how you would do them. These could include things such as approach to the customer, identifying the customer problem, handling objections, negotiation, lead generation, and closing the sale
- An explanation of your chosen sales force organizational structure
- An explanation of the compensation plan you will offer
- An analysis of at least two sales management tools such as quotas, targets, call reports, and sales reports that you will implement to monitor your sales force
Formatyour paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.