To prepare for this assignment:
- Review this week's Learning Resources.
- Reflect on the ethical decision-making model that is presented.
- Consider the various ethical dilemmas discussed, including therapist alliance with individuals in the couple or family, the paradoxical approach in counseling, and confidentiality issues.
- Review the AAMFT and IAMFC Web sites. Reflect on how these organizations' ethical codes might be applied in couples and family counseling.
- Read the case study provided
The assignment: (1–2 pages)
- Identify two potential ethical dilemmas presented in the above case.
- Explain each of the possible ethical dilemmas, referencing specific ethical codes from either AAMFT or IAMFC.
- Explain a potential resolution for each of the dilemmas you selected. Support your explanations using the ethical decision-making model in the Learning Resources.
Support your Application assignment with specific references to all resources used in its preparation. You are asked to provide a reference list only for those resources notincluded in the Learning Resources for this course.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.