Castro Valley Unified School District (CVUSD) April 2011- Present
· Create and prepare weekly and monthly status reports to ensure clients consistently received timely and complete information
· Coordinates assigned programs, workshops, and processes for the purpose of ensuring compliance with established guidelines and procedures while increasing participation
· Collaborates with staff for the purpose of organizing, implementing and coordinating workshops and training sessions to support parents, staff, and community members
· Increased program attendance by 25 percent by gathering data, conducting observations, and using assessment feedback for ongoing program improvement
After School Coordinator
Bay Area Community Resources (BACR) September 2007- June 2011
· Increased student participation by 15 percent while effectively managing student recruitment,
enrollment, scheduling and registration procedures to meet program attendance goals
· Carried out HR procedures and practices for staff recruitment, screening, hiring, and termination
· Reduced employee turnover to less than 2 percent in the first year
· Executed and maintained program management processes and disciplines in the areas of: program schedule and quality management; human resource management; cost management; procurement management; change management
· Coordinated with all site-based student support services, including Student Assistance Programs, Student Success Teams, Health Advocates, Healthy School Teams, Peer Resources, Wellness Centers, and Health Promotion Committee.
· Identified, trained, and supervised teachers, paraprofessionals, volunteers, parent liaisons, and community partners to implement academic, recreation, and enrichment activities.
Saint Mary’s College of California (EGD 3/2018)
· Doctorate in Educational Leadership (Ed.D)
Saint Mary’s College of California
· Masters of Business Administration- Executive MBA Program (EMBA)
University of San Francisco (USF)
· Bachelors of Science- Organizational Behavior and Leadership (OBL)
· Logistics: managing multiple tasks and working to concurrent deadlines
· Financial: developing, administering, monitoring, reconciling and acquitting budgets and organizing activities within budget
· Organization: planning tasks and managing time effectively in a fast-paced/ changing environment
· Administration: closely scrutinizing work, with attention to detail/accuracy, document management
· Initiative: following procedural guidelines while demonstrably innovative
· Independence: working equally well independently, as directed, and as part of a team
· Communication: bilingual in English and Spanish
· Proficient user of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook), QuickBooks; Windows and Mac OS; Type 75 WPM with complete accuracy.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.