Before you start developing a research question, you first
select an appropriate topic for scientific investigation. Selecting
a problem will take creativity; you may consider searching social
work concepts of human behavior or possibly personal experience or
expertise. For example, if you are interested in exploring intimate
partner violence you may want to explore if there are programs that
are effective at decreasing violence or preventing violence.
For this Discussion, you discuss the importance of refining a research problem, and then you identify a population, intervention, and outcome you would like to explore for this course.
Monette, D. R., Sullivan, T. J., DeJong, C. R., & Hilton, T. P. (2014). Applied social research: A tool for the human services (9th ed.). Belmont, CA: Brooks/Cole.
• Chapter 4, “Issues in Problem Formulation” (76–101)
Use APA 7th edition citation and references. Respond to the following:
• Describe the importance of refining a research problem in conceptual development.
• Identify a client problem, intervention, and outcome you would like to research.
• Explain the importance of developing a clear and specific research question.
• Suggest one way in which your colleague could refine their research problem, intervention, or question to be answerable.
The post Before you start developing a research question, you first select an appropriate appeared first on nursing writers.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.