Distributions to Shareholders” Please respond to the following:
1. From the e-Activity, contrast the differences between a stock dividend and a stock split. Imagine that you are a stockholder in a company. Determine whether you would prefer to see the company that you researched declare a 100% stock dividend or declare a 2-for-1 split. Provide support for your answer with one (1) real-world example of your preference.
2. From the scenario, examine the dividend rate that TFC is paying in order to determine if the company should receive a rate adjustment. Suggest whether TFC’s dividends should either (1) stay the same; (2) be increased; (3) or go down. Provide a rationale for your response.
“Working Capital Management” Please respond to the following:
3. Examine the key reasons why a business may not want to hold too much or too little working capital. Provide two (2) examples that illustrate the consequences of either situation.
4. From the scenario, analyze TFC’s cash budget to determine key methods in which the budget may be optimized (e.g., by renegotiating terms and conditions on some of its payables, etc.). If you believe that there is room for improvement, recommend key strategies for TFC to use in order to optimize its cash budget. If you do not believe that this is the case, provide a rationale for your response.
Multinational Financial Management” Please respond to the following:
5. From the e-Activity, determine key reasons why a multinational corporation might decide to borrow in a country such as Brazil, where interest rates are high, rather than in a country like Switzerland, where interest rates are low. Provide support for your rationale.
6. From the scenario, select two (2) potential international markets in which TFC may wish to do business. Compare the currency markets of the two (2) countries you have chosen with that of the U.S. dollar. Based on currency considerations only, recommend whether or not TFC should expand to the international markets that you have chosen.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.